Current Staff Vacancies
We are very proud of our friendly and hardworking staff at Maine Integrated Primary School and we are currently looking for exceptional individuals to join this close-knit team. For details of the roles available at the moment please see below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information. Maine Integrated Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. Also please note that posts involving work with children and young people in educational establishments are subject to the provisions of the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups (NI) Order 2007.
Teacher of Foundation Stage/Key Stage 2 (Initially)
4 days per week (2 days P4/5, 2 day P1) - Part time (Temporary - initially for one year only depending on the circumstances of the school)
Required from 25 August 2017 to 30 June 2018
Closing date Wednesday 28th June 2017 at 4:00pm
Interviews to be held in early July 2017
- Qualified teacher recognised by DENI.
- Be registered with GTCNI by the date of appointment.
- Experience leading an extra-curricular activity within a school environment
- Can work effectively within a team
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Positive commitment to integrated education
- Willingness to assist with extra-curricular activities
- Experience of using ICT to enhance children’s learning experiences
This post involves regulated activity as defined under Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups (NI) Order 2007. The criteria may be enhanced.
Maine Integrated Primary School is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Teacher of Foundation Stage / Key Stage 2 Application Form
- Teacher of Foundation Stage / Key Stage 2 Job Description
- Personnel Specification
- Guidance for Applicants
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form